Last night I had the best girls night in… ever! We had my famous cocoa… watched the Grinch( my all time fave Christmas movie!), and chatted until midnight. I wanted to share some tid-bits of my Christmas decor and share the cocoa recipe so you can have it with your friend’s and family this Christmas! Other than the marshmallows… it is perfect for my food allergy issues! If you do not suffer from food allergies… feel free to sub in true dairy products if that is what you prefer!
- 1 Cup Hershey’s pure cocoa… not the mix, the pure stuff. (It’s dairy free…)
- 1 Carton of Soy Milk (almond milk is a little too pungent for this recipe…)
- 1 Cup Sweetener (I used Stevia for baking… but you can sub in whatever you prefer)
- 1 small package of star-light mints… crushed
- Pour carton of soy milk in large pot and heat on medium for about 3 minutes
- When milk is hot… stir in the cocoa and sweetener
- Place the contents into a carafe so they will stay warm as you prepare your other goodies.
- Top with one spoonful of crushed peppermint and add marshmallows… voila!
That’s all there is to it guys.. best cocoa ever! I’ve been working on the perfect recipe for years and finally have it down. Enjoy!
Also, don’t forget the following sales for your last minute Christmas shopping!
J Crew Factory 50% off everything!
J Crew 30% off with Code GIVETHIS
Loft 40% off everything with Code FESTIVE
GAP 30% off with code SHOP
Old Navy 30% off with Code SAVENOW…. but merchandise is already 60% off!!! Best deal of the weekend!
Asos is doing 20% off everything! this never happens! Use code DECEMBER20
Check out Nordstrom’s gift guide and the amazing items just added to their sale section!
I will be back tomorrow for a last minute gift guide and some holiday beauty tricks! See you there!