Jacket// Sweater// Beanie// Leggings// Sunglasses// Sneakers// Bag// Lip Color
First things first, the outfit! I love a good athleisure look, and I know everyone and their mother loves the Spanx faux leather leggings… but not me. I tried them on and felt like I was being melted into them. I hate that! These are liquid leggings by Koral. I’m obsessed. They obviously don’t have a leather finish to them, but you can wear them wherever! They are super high waisted too which is all I wear now. They work for the gym and just out and about! Another thing I love is that they aren’t a million miles long. I didn’t have to do anything at all with these and they fit perfectly. I’m only 5’4″ so that never happens… EVER!
I’ve really been obsessed with getting the most out of my wardrobe pieces lately and this denim jacket has come in clutch so many times. It literally goes over any outfit for a really relaxed outfit. It’s under $40 too… so that’s a huge steal. Oh and these sneakers… funny story… Luke got the guys version and when they came in I was so obsessed and wanted my own. They are perfect for lightweight gym work, but not for cardio.
5 Things to do Now Have a Better Week:
- Use a Planner and Map out Your Week: This is a total game-changer! For girls who are super type-A especially, this will help you so much. I need to know what is going on, where I need to be, things that are due, and everything in between. A good planner will help you map this out and you can reference it the day before and throughout the day and even mark off that list as you get things done. (That’s the biggest relief for me… and I LOVE marking off a list!) I have a new favorite planner and I will be doing a post about it soon! Stay Tuned!
- Stock The Pantry: When you’re a working girl whether single or not, having your groceries for the week is so much better than having to scramble at the last minute. That also leads to bad food choices (at least for me…) so just make a weekly trip on a day that’s convenient for you. (Sunday is that for us) You can plan out your meals in your planner too, which helps! I often just tell Luke what we are having and he does the prep.
- Take 10 minutes every morning to enjoy a cup of coffee + prep yourself for the day: Something we all do way too much is say “I don’t have enough time.” We all have time for what we want to have time for. That ten minutes will change your day. I know for me, I feel more relaxed and less anxious throughout the day when I do this. Do your devotional, stretch, breathe, do whatever works for you, but give yourself a few minutes to get it together before you jump right in.
- Don’t check your phone first thing in the morning: Turn off the alarm and go start your coffee or tea or have a glass of water. Give yourself the 10 minutes and then you can check your phone. Making it the first thing you do makes you too dependent on your devices and it also creates an anxious environment for your day. You can wait 10 minutes, trust me.
- Be Active EVERY SINGLE DAY: I just signed up for BBG (whew… fear ya’ll! I’m scared, but excited) and even in the weekly plan… rest is involved, but that doesn’t mean that you just sit on your butt. Do some yoga, take the dog on a long walk, you do you, but be active! Even just 15 minutes will change your day and give you the endorphins you need for a mood and energy boost!
SHOP THE POST:
Thank you so much for reading! I hope this gives you some inspiration to have a better week! Little things go a long way! You can do it! If you have anything else you incorporate into your routine, tell me in the comments! I would love to hear!