Girl on-the-go? This is for you!
For us girls who are go-go-go 24/7, our beauty routines slack… amiright? I’m the world’s worst about taking my makeup off before I go to bed… and about 6 months ago I made Luke promise me to never let me fall asleep with a dirty face. Sad… I know, but desperate times… you feel me? So I bought multiples of these Neutrogena™ Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes and put them in my gym bag, purse, the back pocket of my car seat, in the nightstand, and in the bathroom. That way I could never make the excuse to not get that makeup off!
I know I’m not alone, because I once did a poll on TGG stories and WOAH did you guys agree with me. So, now I keep them with me literally WHEREVER I am… and I make it happen. Sadly, my beauty routine has to be by the bed because my nightly routine is to get in pj’s get in bed, work on things for TGG, post on instagram around 9pm ‘ish, and then engage with ya’ll for about an hour or so. So usually this means I fall asleep with my laptop on the bed, totally crashed, with a full face of makeup. Needless to say my pores have been clogged. ICK.
When you head into Wal-Mart for your next stock up, you can usually head directly to the right and be right in the health and beauty department. You can never miss the display for these beauties because they are always fully stocked due to popularity.
I HIGHLY recommend getting the duo packs! You are going to need them anyway, and they are a lot cheaper when you buy the duo pack! I usually get two duo packs every 8-12 weeks and that keeps me in good shape.
Neutrogena™ Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes at Walmart are:
- The #1 Choice of Makeup Artists
- Ultra soft makeup remover
- Removes stubborn makeup, including waterproof mascara
- Cleans without leaving a residue
- No need to rinse
- Available to purchase at Walmart in Skincare area
**I actually love the way my skin feels after! It feels clean, but not totally stripped and dry, has a nice finish, and honestly feels moisturized. **
Other ways to Use Neutrogena™ Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes:
- As an easy quick fix for those makeup mis-haps! (Think tricky eyeliner, mascara transfers, etc!)
- To spot clean makeup brushes! (So so good for this)!
- To clean up makeup spills. (This is especially amazing with car seats + other areas in the car!)
- To swap out your lipstick color! (This is key for me when shooting outfit posts… I can swap out liquid lips like no other! Just remember to use a balm as your base each time to keep your lips from drying out!)
- To Freshen Up after a work-out! (These are great to wipe away the excess sweat, etc. If you have errands to run, a dinner date, etc. after a hard work-out!)
I hope this helps you girls on-the-go get some ideas for how to freshen up in a rush and especially to get that makeup off before bed, no matter how tired you are!
SHOP THE POST: