Happy Public Access Ya’ll! I wanted to check in and give you info on what I bought from the sale and more in depth reviews of the pieces. I shared this on stories as well if video is more your thing. Head here to watch. I really focused on basics this year. Reason being, I truly do not think that most fashion items in the sale are worth it. You can usually find the same thing at the same price if not cheaper after the sale through an alternate retailer and honestly even at Nordstrom. For my full list of restocks head here.
The Best pieces to buy during the sale:
- Jeans: I only buy designer jeans during this sale. They are 40% off making them a better buy and always last me a long time! The lower priced denim included in the sale is good too, but the quality isn’t quite there. I mention that when reviewing the jeans I bought below. They are good, but the higher end ones I bought are GREAT. and at only a $50 price difference once a year I think that’s worth it!
- Boots: The boots I bought aren’t in yet and I’m so sad, I also think that the boot selection for those who don’t have super skinny calves is very limited. I’m going to round up boots that work for us girls in a post this week so stay tuned! The struggle is real! They do have about 5 options that either come in wide calf or have a calf circumference over 15″!
- Leggings: So many people swear by the Zella live in leggings during this sale… but I found a great dupe below for you that is way better and the same quality and style as my Lulus! I also love the faux leather options in the sale (review coming soon!) and they are much cheaper during the sale.
- Handbags: I didn’t buy a bag this sale because I truly do not need one, but there are so many great options this year! You can see all my in stock faves here and bags are included.
- Basics: Higher end basics are always included at prices you would often pay for them at Target, Etc. Underwear, Bras, basic tees, and basic tops are great investments to make during this sale because they are higher quality brands at a major discount!
- Beauty: Now, some of the beauty buys are a total rip. Seriously. If you love a good lash serum, sunless tanner, or need a palette or hair tool though… this sale is your happy place! Don’t fall victim to gimmicks though!
Now let’s get to the goods! Full try on below with sizing details, etc!
- Madewell Sweater: SO in love with this piece! At $50 it was a great buy! True to size! I am wearing a medium here.
- Good American Good Flare Jeans: These were a random add to cart, but are top 5 from what I bought! Great length for anyone 5’5″ and under and fit like a dream. Run true to size! I have a six on here. $118
- Peep Toe Booties: These are last year, but a different brand brought back the same bootie in three colors! I have worn these so much! Great buy for sure! Order your normal size. $99
Shop this look on LTK
- We the Free Sweater: This keeps coming in and out of stock, but I love the fit of this! Very lightweight so it’s a great transition piece. I got a medium and it’s perfect. $44
- Paige Hoxton Jeans: this wash is from last year, but they brought them back in a different wash this year. So good! $98
- Peep Toe Booties: These are old, but back this year in three colors! TTS! $99
Shop this look on LTK
- Caslon Cozy Sweatshirt: Very cute, but not a sweatshirt. More like a thicker tee shirt! A great transitional piece though! Order your normal size. $40
- Zella Studio Leggings: I ordered two pairs of these from the sale. I recommend these way more than the live in. They have a feel much more like a LuluLemon legging than the Zella live ins that are more cotton like and literally show every single thing you’ve come in contact with during the day. These also have the antibacterial tech that Lulu is known for… well worth the $38 they are during the sale. True to sizes and are very high waisted.
- Adidas Edge Luxe 3: These are so comfy! I ordered the white and then went back for the gray. So excited for these. Great running or gym shoes. Run true to size! I ordered a 7.5. These keep going in and out of stock! I will keep you posted on when or if they come back and if I find them somewhere else in stock $64
- Denim Jacket: This is from the sale last year, but I linked a similar version for ya’ll because I’ve gotten so much wear out of this.
Shop the look on LTK
- Wit + Wisdom Ab-solution Bootcut Jeans: Love these so so much! So flattering. They have a tummy control panel that legit makes these like spanx. They are a mid-rise jean, but fall just under where most of my high rise jeans do. Run True to Size. I have a 6 on here. $56
- Caslon 3/4 Hi-Lo Tunic: I bought this in three colors. It’s mostly sold out, but I have a feeling a re-stock is coming. Runs a little big, I got a small. I could have gone with a medium though. $29
Shop the look on LTK
- Caslon T-Shirt Dress: This keeps going in and out of stock! I hope it comes back! Looks much better with sneakers than booties, but a belt might pull it together better if paired with booties! $38.90
- Denim Jacket: Similar linked below! Great layering piece!
- Peep toe booties: From last year, but back this year in three colors. highly recommend. Run true to size. $99
- Adidas Edge Luxe 3: Sold out, but I’m on the hunt for restocks and in stock options at other retailers. Stay tuned. $64
Shop the Look on LTK
- Caslon Utility Jacket: back this year with waist cinching, but also linked a dupe at another retailer. Runs True to size! This is under $60!
- North Face Rain Jacket: Runs VERY SMALL! Size up at least 1 size. I got a medium and it barely zipped. Under $100 and great quality!
- Caslon 3/4 Hi-Lo Tunic: I love these so much! I bought three colors. Run big’ish, but going TTS won’t hurt you. I’m hoping these come back in stock. $30!
- Denim Jacket: This is from last years sale, but I got so much wear out of it! I linked the same one and another option for you. You can’t go wrong with a great denim jacket to layer with.
- Spanx Faux leather leggings: I have a full review on these coming this week! Stay tuned. I love my commando leggings (also linked below), but these are better for everyday wear. Most people say to size up, but the medium was good on me! I sized up in the commando though. These are a great high rise, not too long, and really do suck it all in. I got a medium in these! They are $66!
- Stuart Weitzman Boots: These are the 50/50, but they have the Alina in the sale this year that fit exactly the same, they just have a slightly thicker sole! They are 40% off right now. Truly an investment, but these are 4+ years old and still look amazing!
Shop Look #6 on LTK
Shop Look #7 on LTK
Shop Look #8 on LTK
- Basic tee: Not part of the sale, but similar linked below.
- Patagonia Fleece Jacket: so sad I didn’t size up in this! Hoping it gets restocked so I can order a Large because I LOVE it! So so comfy and great quality. $89
- Spanx Faux Leather Leggings: I caved and bought these and I’m so glad I did. I love my commando leggings (also linked below), but these are better for everyday wear. Most people say to size up, but the medium was good on me! I sized up in the commando though. These are a great high rise, not too long, and really do suck it all in. Full review comparison coming next week. Stay Tuned! $66
- Vince Camuto Suede Boots: I got these last year and they are back again! The only difference is the design on the side this year is a bit more floral looking, still cute! They come in regular and wide calf. These are the regular. They have a stretch panel in the back and are a 15 1/5″ calf circumference so great for those of us in between, but the wide calf will work for my plus ladies! Run true to size otherwise. $129
Shop the look on LTK
- Caslon Thermal Top: sold out, but I think restocks will happen as people return sizes. I wish I’d gotten more of these. They are so soft and feel like my free people thermals. Run a little big. This is the size small. $39
- Good American Good Waist Straight Jeans: These are my #1 purchase from the sale. Run True to Size, these are a 6. The length is so good, they are so flattering, and they are the perfect high rise!$118
- Last years peep toe booties: back this year by another brand, same style in three colors. Run true to size. I took my normal 7.5. $99
Shop the Look on LTK
Look 11 + 12:
- Caslon Cozy Sweater: So so soft! I wish I’d ordered the medium. It says runs large, but I truly think its true to size. I love the length and am going to hang onto it just in case they don’t come back in stock. $49
- Caslon 3/4 Hi-Lo Tunic: This is the one that I bought in three colors. Runs a little big, but I could have also done a medium and been fine. $29
- Free People/ We the Free Jeans: These sold like hotcakes! I love the denim, but the black were sized super strange and the knee holes are HUGE! I read the reviews about these last years and they hold true. Certain washes are sized differently. You need to order multiple sizes in anything but the denim washes. The denim was runs one size small. I got the 29 and I’m usually a 28. The black are also a 29 and fit much tighter than the denim wash. $54
Shop look #11 on LTK
Shop Look #12 on LTK
- Something Navy Mock Neck Top: So Comfy. I was so bummed that my bottoms to match were cancelled. I keep praying they come back in stock. This set originally came in three color options and last I checked only the pink and leopard top were in stock. Runs true to size. This is a medium. $29.90
- Zella Studio Crop Leggings: These are the ones I raved about on stories. They feel like LuluLemon and are super high waisted. I got a medium in them so they run True to Size. $388
- Adidas Edge Luxe 3: Sold out, but I am on the hunt for them in stock elsewhere. They run TTS I have on a 7.5 + I also ordered the gray. $64
Shop the look on LTK
- Barefoot Dreams Travel Wrap: I contemplated returning this because I thought it would have some sort of armhole situation. It truly is just a wrap, but the more I thought about it this is really like a blanket that is acceptable to wear in public so… I’m keeping it! It will be great for car rides, planes, and football games this fall! (I also ordered this cardigan and I’m so excited for it to come in!) $79 One size!
- Thread + Supply fleece lined jacket: I’m so sad this sold out because I need a bigger size. It definitely runs a smidge small and if it comes back and you order it please size up so you can wear sweaters underneath. Super cute though and just over $50. I got a medium and need a large.
- Madewell Ryder Cardigan: I love this thing and so glad I got it! It’s a very basic piece, but will go with so much. $49. I got my usual medium and it’s perfect.
Shop Look 14 on LTK
Shop Look 15 on LTK
Shop Look 16 on LTK
Stay tuned for updates on restocks + etc as the sale continues! Prices go up on August 5th. Shop my in stock faves here.