This post was sponsored by Olay. As always all thoughts and opinions are my own. Thank you for supporting the brands that make TGG possible.
Olay Foaming Whip Foam Body Wash:
Ever had that moment in the bath or shower when you got your little pump of body wash and plop… it falls to the shower floor or into your bathwater? Me too. To be honest, I actually stopped using body wash all together for a very long time and switched to bar soap because I just couldn’t deal. That was until now. I love Olay. I have for quite some time. Both their body and facial products are some of the best on the market at a much more appealing price.
I was really impressed with the Olay whip foam body wash for several reasons…
- A little goes a long way. One pump covered my entire body. That has never happened with another body wash.
- The scents are amazing. My favorite was the White Strawberry and Mint. It has equal touches of sweet and clean. Incredibly feminine in my opinion.
- It doesn’t move! Until you wash it off, the foam isn’t going anywhere. I even tried to be cute and blow this toward the camera and I barely made a dent in it… so insane!
- It gives a great lather. Another issue I had with other body washes was the lack of lather. Just like with shampoo I need to work up a lather to actually feel like I’ve gotten clean.
- Baby Soft Skin.This stuff will leave your skin feeling oh-so-soft! I couldn’t stop petting myself!
So many benefits… so little time, but really. I’ve had them all: the $50 body wash, the cheapest I could find, the body was that was supposed to turn me into a unicorn… all da body washes… and never have I been more pleased. Luke even tried the Shea version and LOVED it too! So it’s husband approved!
So now tell me… are you ready to Whip-it? This girl for sure has turned to the foam fam and won’t be going back anytime soon! You can find the Olay Foaming Whip Body Wash in-store at Rite Aid or on Olay‘s website here! It’s only $4.99 at most retailers!
*Disclaimer* No my baths do not usually include fresh rose petals… but hey… I felt so fancy so I think this might become a thing… don’t judge!
You can see more of my favorite beauty products here.