It’s here! So happy to finally be grouping together all the great finds for the 2017 Nordstrom Anniversary Sale. If you don’t know what it is or need more info, go here for the full post. What I will say about the sale this year… is that it is USEFUL. In years past… there have been some AMAZING items, but the $100 and under items were limited. This year I truly feel like Nordstrom listened. There are so many amazing items to choose from that are well under $100 and many under $50! Great jeans under $50, shoes under $75, and much much more. There is so much to shop through, so I’ve rounded up by category what to buy, what will sell fast, and tips on how to wear. I had mine quick shipped and it should be here tomorrow so keep your eyes peeled on instagram.
I will be doing instagram stories and a full try-on post this weekend! So much fun you guys. I’ve been shopping with Nordstrom since I was a teenager. I worked for them straight out of college… and it’s the most amazing place to shop. I do shop all over the place… but Nordstrom is one of my ride or dies. You can’t go wrong shopping this sale and the items I have purchased from past sales are still rotating in my closet today. It’s a great time to get things that you need at a fraction of the price.
These items WILL sell out fast!
- Tory Burch Boots: I got my Tory boots during this sale. I absolutely love this years version and they come in regular and wide calf! Hooray!
- Tory Burch Satchel: I was really surprised to see this because it is a staple style for Tory Burch. Often the Nordstrom Sale items look a LOT different from the classic lines and this is spot on! Also over $200 off!
- Stuart Weitzman Booties: Every girl needs a pair of Stuarts in their life! I am obsessed with my SW boots and these are stunning and over $200 off!
- John Hardy Bracelet: I was blown away when I saw this was part of the sale! So so gorgeous! It’s well over $300 off too!
- Tory Burch Watch: This watch is gorgeous! Again really impressed with the selection this year and this watch is spot on!
- Gucci Sunglasses: These are total show stoppers! I was super excited to see a Gucci item as part of the sale! These are really classic!
- Tory Burch Swing Bag: Again… great great bag and really close to the staple Tory Collection! This was part of the sale last year and sold out in a couple of days!
Favorites Under $50:
- Basic Striped Tee: Under $20 and so cute! Cannot wait to get this!
- Tie front top: This will be so cute for both now and into fall and winter! Under $40 and so cute!
- Pullover: Another staple item that will work year round and is under $30! Love the OTS!
- Ruffle Tee: Love this because it is really a lightweight tee with a little oomph! Will be great with a cute skirt, jeans, or even shorts! Under $30
- Basic Distressed Denim with Normal Hem: I have these jeans and LOVE them! They fit like a glove and are comfy! Under $40
- Same Brand, No Distressing: These will be your go-to jeans! Guaranteed! Under $40
- Same brand, black: Same fit, Same feel, just in black! Easy outfit maker right here! Under $40!
- Same brand, Maroon: Same fit, Same feel, statement color! Perfect to add a little pop to your outfits! Under $40!
- Tote: The Perfect Neutral Tote! Will legit go with everything!
- Satchel: This is a great Givenchy Antigona Dupe! Love these bags and they’re great quality!
- Clutch: I saw this clutch in the catalogue and fell in love! It also comes in brown with red stripes!
- Backpack: These will be everything this fall! Great for Moms, students, and young professionals on the go!
Shoes Under $100:
- Nude Mules: IMO, mules are going to be the most popular shoe for fall and winter. They really popped up in the spring… and I think they will really catch on for fall! $80
- Leopard Mules: Ordered these this AM and they are KILLER! I saw them in the catalogue and knew I had to have them! Under $60
- Pink Mules: These are super similar to the ones that came out in May with bows! I love the metal detail much better! They’re under $50!
- Animal Print Flats: Animal print flats are a necessity in life… these are SO cute! I love the giraffe print and the lace up is really on trend. $60
- UGG Slippers: I have wanted these for AGES! For real… AGES! So I was so excited when I saw these as part of the sale! Perfect for dog owners… morning life with dogs is no joke!
- Nude Scallop Flats: These look just like Chloe flats, but they’re $80! So so cute!
- Taupe Booties: Taupe booties are a must for all year long. These are super cute and comfy and under $80!
- Cognac Booties: Okay these look just like Valentinos! So excited for these! Can tomorrow just get here already? They’re $80 BTW!
- Gray Booties: These are a take on one of the most popular booties from last year! Love the gray! Under $80!
- Peep Toe Booties: A peep toe bootie is a must. Especially if you are like me and love to break out the fall gear well before the temperature is appropriate! (Let’s be honest here…) Just under $100!
- Red Mules: These are SOOOOOO cute and under $50! That color is stunning!
- Leopard Chelsea Booties: I love how chic a good Chelsea Bootie is… and these are GORGEOUS! That print! Really animal print is a neutral… so those will go with EVERYTHING!$80!
- Nike Sneakers: Have these and love them! They’re the best for low impact workouts! I don’t wear them to run, but do for everything else! $80!
- Gray Heeled Sandals: These are what I like to call spicy! That hardware is so so chic! Love the shade of gray! $100
- Strappy Heels: These heels will be your go to for special events, parties, and weddings. You need a good sandal like this for year round to go with your dresses and the nude shade goes with EVERYTHING! $73
- Velvet Pumps: Okay just for fun…. velvet a year round staple now and how cute are these? Think LBD, jeans and a tee and leather bomber… so many options! $80
- Cutest Chunky Bootie/Sandals: Obsessed with these! Marc Fisher has the BEST shoes and I love that these are neutral…. but not to blah. They have a little interest and the criss cross and the block heel are so fun! $100
I hope this is helpful! I’ve gotten a lot of great feed back so far from you guys on instagram! Show me what you get! Reply to my stories or just shoot me a dm! I love hearing from you! Remember to check back there tomorrow as I do an at home try on for you guys to show what I got in the first round this morning! This sale has been great so far and I can’t wait to get my goodies in the mail! Happy Almost Friday!