Spring Vibes anyone? We’ve got them going on here and I’m not mad about it! I recently decided I wanted to start using our bar cart as a place for our record player since we are moving our shelving unit into my office so I can have double shelving in there. I wasn’t sure how I wanted to go about it, but once I found all these pieces from Stage, it all came together! I’m going to share some tips with you today that you can use no matter what your style is and give your space a little refresh this Spring with some fun Spring home decor ideas.
5 Spring Home Decor Ideas you Can Use Today (on a budget!):
- Up your plant game!: This is going to be hard for those of you scared of bringing living plants inside. I swear by Snake plants (AKA Mother in Laws Tongue). They require little maintenance and really give your space some life. If you are still weary of live plants though, there are SO MANY great faux options! Bring in the green and you will see your space come to life!
- Use mini vases to create simple statements with greenery.: I buy Eucalyptus by the bunches at Trader Joe’s and swear by it! It lasts forever and you can use it ALL over the house to bring little spaces to life! This mini vase trio really came together with those vintage books just simply stacked on the base of the bar cart! Easy peasy!
- Buy inexpensive pillows that match the season.: These pillows aren’t bright and loud, but still speak spring to me! The Aztec print is very Spring and Summer, and I love the addition of the Scripture pillow. While it doesn’t say OH HEY IT’S SPRING, it still adds a little life to the space! That’s what Spring is all about, right? These are both under $20!
- Add in a lighting alternative to mix things up!: This is my first salt lamp! Crazy! I’ve wanted one forever, and found this one for $10 at Stage! Wow! I love the warmth it gives off. I am still trying to learn more about how these are beneficial, but I do think the warm light is a mood booster for sure.
- Add in relevant knick knacks to pull a theme together.: The little ceramic cacti and marble top box really pulled the bar cart together! I’m all about boho touches and these pieces really hit the mark. Don’t go cheesy with it, a little goes a long way!
I absolutely love this little corner of the house now. Before it was a pretty empty space. We aren’t big drinkers… so unless we actually have people over it doesn’t make sense to always have a bar cart full of booze. I love taking a wasted space and making it useful again and this really worked.
Salt Lamp: c/o Stage Stores here
Pattern Pillow: c/o Stage Stores here
Script Pillow: c/o Stage Stores here
Marble Top Container: c/o Stage Stores similar here
Trio Vase Set: c/o Stage Stores here
Thank you so much for stopping by! I’d love to hear how you are sprucing things up this spring!
Get more Home Decor Tips here