My top 10 Best Sellers from Last Year:
- Topshop Cable Cardigan: This comes out in a different variation every year and I love the fit! Such a great layering piece for everyday looks. I love the arm detail. This runs big so get your normal size! It’s perfectly over-sized.
- Spanx + Commando Faux Leather Leggings: I shared my why behind these last year, but I love them both and think both are worth the splurge. Spanx in my opinion are more casual. They are great for wearing with sweatshirts, oversized tees, etc. The Commando leggings work so well for an elevated look and feel like real leather. They are buttery soft, don’t have a waist band, and look more like a pant than a legging. Both are under $70 and over $20 off right now and I truly recommend both. Spanx run small (size up 1x). I get a large in all spanx bottoms. Commando are TTS! I get a medium in mine.
- Barefoot Dreams Blanket: If I don’t get anything else I want this color in this print. I tried to get the bone color last year and it ended up getting cancelled. I have the smaller size that I got from QVC and it is amazing, but I want the big one! Fingers crossed it doesn’t sell out before the 10th. I also want to note I have one in this knit and it’s great. It’s just a looser weave, but those come into stock all the time on Nordstrom rack and QVC so I would wait to get them there if you don’t want the large leopard one. I’ll be doing a full review this week. Stay tuned!
- Zella Studio Lite Crop Legging: I love these! The live in legging for years has been the Zella claim to fame, but I think these are better. The finish isn’t as clingy of a fabric and won’t show everything you come in contact with. I also think they have a more supportive tummy panel. Under $40 and I highly recommend. Size up 1x!
- Madewell Cali Crop Flare: These are so good! I love the fit and can’t wait to get this wash. They are TTS so get your normal size. I can’t recommend these enough for girls who have a booty and hips. So figure flattering.
- Tru + Co Bras: These feel like butter. I love the style and they are so great for the Fall and Winter to layer under sweaters. You will love these if you need to wear a bra, but hate wearing them. Thank me later.
- Barefoot Dreams Cardigan: I love these so much. I have two. I personally don’t love the leopard print, but to each their own. The solid colors are best in my opinion. They run TTS so get your normal size. These sell out so fast during the NSALE!
- Steve Madden Booties: I love these. They were a huge seller for me last year and I think it’s the price point and side cuts. They are very flattering on your leg and give the appearance of longer legs.
- Neulash: Total transparency, I haven’t used this. I included it in my roundup of best of last year and somehow it sold well. I’ve had it recommended by so many friends so I will be ordering it if it is still in stock on the 10th when NSALE Influencer status shoppers can finally shop!
- Hats: The version of this in the sale last year sold so well for me. I love the color of this one and it comes in a wine color as well.
For More NSALE Content head Here.
I will continue to share content related to the sale until the sale closes on August 30th. I want to make sure it’s helpful for you and my goal is to keep things clean and simple, but keep you updated if the sale happens to be something you are interested in right now. As always, you do not ever NEED to shop a sale. I simply want to be a resource for those who are interested.
Thank you so much as always for shopping my links and supporting my business. It is absolutely free for you and helps me to be able to cover sales like this for you and keep this corner of the internet going.