A good neutral outfit is a must for summer! If I am in a rush, or just feeling my tan at the moment… this is my go-to look. Why? It’s casual, cozy, easy, and looks so put together even though minimal effort was put into getting ready that day. I hope this gives you some inspo with getting ready this week. I love inspo posts and now will be doing a Wednesday series featuring my wish list with a themed outfit to help you get excited about getting ready! I always do my best to share items and outfits you can easily re-create in a pinch and always get a great response from you guys so here you go! Your weekly how-to on what to wear!
1: Classic Cognac Bag: Can you really go wrong here? A classic cognac bag is a year-round staple! From winter with sweaters, boots, and beanies into summer with short shorts and tees… it works. I love a good neutral bag to have for everyday wear. I instantly feel pulled together. I sent this to Luke last week like… HELLO! Love me! Buy me! (insert Major LOL because we are making big adult purchases lately… no bags for me!)
2. Summer Thermals: Oh my are these the best! I am always cold. Like always always! These are always so good to have to throw on with some shorts and a cute heeled sandal. I don’t have to freeze to death and I look summer chic… win-win!
3. Tassel Earrings: These are a no brainer. Under $20, go with everything, and light weight! UPS man hurry up because I can’t wait to wear these!
4. Marble Phone Case: What outfit is complete without a cute phone case? I mean really? This one is $20 and SO CUTE! I have it and love how it goes with everything and looks so fancy!
5. Mirror Shades: I have these… and more from this brand too and I LOVE Them! Quay is legit the best if you want an in between prices shade! They won’t break the bank or break when you wear them! Always a win!
6. The Perfect Nude Lip: I always get so many questions when I wear this lip color! It’s the best nude on the market hands down. Not too brown and not too pink. It also looks gorgeous on light and dark tones!
7. White Denim Shorts: These are a must for summer. You really can’t go wrong. Even if you are pale… white makes you appear just a smidge darker. Tip: use this to add some color to your legs! It washes off when you shower so no worries on it streaking, etc!
8. Neutral Heeled Sandals: These give you some serious leg action. Seriously! If you are 5’5″ and under you need these. Any time I wear a good nude heel Luke always compliments me! Nude shoes are a shorties best friend!
9. Neutral Bangle: I love these so much! I know I tend to veer in the direction of color with my outfits, but for jewelry I am a neutral girl 99.9% of the time! I wear the same bracelets and ring EVERY SINGLE DAY without fail!
How do you do neutral outfits? Let me know in the comments!